Monday, February 26, 2007

Hold onto Your Dice

So i got the transparencies made at lunch today. they look great. They even made them in colour for me.
I could try and put pictures of them up, but don't know how well it would work.
I also have some (potentially) great news.
I went and checked out a differ ant printing company...actually they are a...
MAP COMPANY.
I went in and explained what i want to do.
They might be able to do it for me. If they can it will be Phenomenally cheaper....I'm talking less than 100 bucks.
It would not be quite as nice, just laminated map paper, which is all mine is going to be.
And
It would only be able to be 5 feet instead off the full 6 that i wanted.
Really the only thing standing in the way, is if they can actually scan the game board.
So now I don't know what to do. I could start working on the map tonight as planned, but then there might not be any point if i can get it for cheap.
But if i wait until i have the answer for the company, and its a no, then i wasted a day.
Desicions, desicions.

No comments: