Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Major Developments

After getting the transperancies made I went home and was getting ready to start drawing
....Problem....
The pages were to big, there was no way I was going to be able to draw the map without getting the pages made again.
So on Tuesday, I went back to the map makers.
I brought the board this time.
We talked about it, they figured they could scan it and asked if i could leave the board overnight.
Of course I can, not going to be playing Risk on a Tuesday night.
I asked when I should come back for it.
I'm expecting them to tell me to leave my info and they will call me in a couple weeks.
"oh, you could probly come in tomorrow if you're in town"
REALLY?
"oh yeah, it will probly be done today, but just to be safe come back tomorrow"
WHOLLY CRAP!
So today at lunch, I went back, sure enough it was done.
The made it 3x5, so its not as big as I wanted but it is more than enough, which you will be witness to shortly.
So yeah, I still want the sticks, differant dice, a carying tube and everything, but the big difficult part is DONE DONE DONE
Now i just need to orginize some games.
Pictures next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.